Susie Burrell is one of Australia's leading nutritionists. With a background in both nutrition and psychology, Susie's approach to nutrition is built from the belief that what we eat on a day to day basis directly influences our body, our mind and ultimately our ability to be at our physical, mental and emotional best each and every day. Susie is an accomplished author, speaker, industry consultant and dietitian and her work is solely focused on helping others reach their best via optimal nutrition.
Latest Media Publications & Appearances
- April 2013 issue of Women's Fitness Magazine - Eat Healthy
- April 2013 issue of Women's Fitness Magazine - Eating Out
- Zotrim for appetite support during weight loss
- The Biggest Loser & teens
- Are our kids eating too much fruit?
- The best milk for your family
- Are your kids drinking too much fruit juice?
- The Fast Diet