Working with the media for more than 15 years has given me unique insight into the underpinnings of successful media campaigns for products that have a strong nutritional story to tell.
I have used these skills to work with the food industry as a consultant for more than twenty years helping brands to develop content and nutrition education material, advise on product development, act as a brand ambassador, and develop and share media messaging.
Currently, I am the nutrition consultant at Tassal Australian Seafood and Carman's.
Working with a dietitian to amplify nutrition messaging helps brands to;
- Reach their target grocery buyer
- Translate food science into motivators for purchasing
- Develop key nutrition messaging that cuts through mainstream media
- Develop a nutrition story that resonates with consumers
- Maximise opportunities that relate to social media food trends
- Communicate directly with nutrition colleagues and influencers
These Fish Tacos Could Help Boost Your Brain Power
Packed with protein and other valuable nutrients, there’s no doubt salmon needs to be staple of your diet. But it doesn’t have to be boring.
Sundays are for Salmon
Share in some Tassal Salmon – fresh from Tasmania this April.
Throughout the month of April, Tassal Tassie Salmon is encouraging Australians to switch it for salmon when enjoying a meal on a Sunday.
I’m a dietician and a mum of two.
Here are 5 foolproof school lunch box ideas to try this week.
It’s that time of year again - the kids are heading back to school and once again we are faced with the task of packing lunches that will give our kids the energy and nutrition they need to get through each day.